Today Lilly, Owen and I went shopping for daddy for Christmas. It is so much fun to see what the kids come up with. We also did our Toys for Tots shopping. Its very important for Gary and I to teach Lilly and Owen how fortunate our family is. We want the babies to be grateful and thankful being able to give not just receive.
This year we have done a special Christmas project every day. Today we are making our ginger bread house. Every night we watch a special Christmas movie and before bed we have a piece of candy from the Advent Calender, and read out of the True Christmas book. We really want this time of year to be magical for our babies. We want them to feel Christs love and all he has given us. W want to start magical traditions that our family will cherish forever!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment