Gary's brother Matt passed away about five and a half years ago. On his birthday we all ways celebrate his day by going to dinner at Red Lobster. This was Matts favorite restaurant. We just loved Matt he had a wealth of knowledge that was truly amazing. He was unique in character and a man of God. I will all ways cherish the many llllooooonnnnngggg conversations I had with Matt. every time I have mashed potatoes I think of him. Gary loved his brother and all the horrible things they did together. Dare I say cone, what cone!?!? I am very sad that Lilly and Owen Matthew will not have the opportunity to know such a spirit. I am so thankful for peace in the Lord, I know Matt is free of pain and difference. He is walking and talking with the Lord who will listen to Matts stories with the utmost of patience! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment