Thursday, January 8, 2009
Swinter in Colorado
Is it summer or winter? Today it would be hard to tell. We played at the park all morning with no jackets. Gary loves the snow and is longing for an Idaho winter but I'll be honest I love the snow, however I like it more when it melts! We are even BBQing tonight for dinner! Too bad the deck stuff is put away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment