Saturday, February 21, 2009
Owen And His Sleeping Problems
I thought I was safe to take a shower and do my hair without interruptions. Those of you who know me know my bathroom is my spa/sanctuary! Anyway Gary was doing some work in his shop and the babies had been asleep for about an hour, or so I thought! I came out to find my little man in the middle of our bed just hanging out! He is all ways so happy to see me. So he and I hung out and read some books and then he looked at me and said nite nite and left! Blanket and all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment