The Kids and I had a long morning at the park we had a picnic and I chased Owen all over! I ask why am I not skinny??????? HAHAH I never sit still! Any way when we came home the kids were tired, hallelujah I did my job :-). Owen went down for a nap and Lilly rested with the kitty in our room. Notice Sherman has a bow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment