Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
We call the girls bucket heads after a few re-enactments of the scene from Parenthood. Too cute!!! We should have a playdate now that I am off for the summer. We can meet at a park or, my personal favorite, chick-fil-a. Let me know!!
ReplyDelete