Thursday, June 4, 2009
Lilly's Show Night!
Lilly had her show night Wednesday. She is so amazing! I can't believe how she is growing up. She showed us all her tricks and of course wanted Owen to join in. I am going to get a new camera soon so I can catch her doing her flips! Gary and I are so proud of her we love watching the babies grow! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment