
Thursday, June 4, 2009
My Audition
Today was such a great day for me. I was able to have an audition for the worship team at our church and I am starting rehearsals in two weeks. I have known that singing for the Lord was a big part of my walk with God and I have been to lazy to recognize that nagging was God talking to me. It is no accident that my family is at Radiant. There is something for us all and we are so blessed that God has lead us to such a place. It's not the building it's not the people. It is the Passion that is building and we have begun to know the passion! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment