Monday, September 7, 2009
Our Little Mountian
We had the chance to head to our little mountain today! Man I love tromping around up there. It was really cold and rainy but we had fun anyway! The kids played in the water and Owen was soaking wet! We did a little hiking had a picnic and read from the Bible. I have said it before but it is so powerful to read the God's word in the wonderful world He created! Man I love my crazy little life! And those crazy people in it aren't so bad either! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment