
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Christmas Pictures 2009
Gary and I took the kids to get some pictures done today and to see Santa. Both Lilly and Owen did a really good job. When we saw Santa he asked Lilly what she would like for Christmas and she told him a pony and when it was Owen's turn he looked at Santa and said I want a Car. Lilly did tell Santa that we look at him on NORAD every night! Mr.Clause got a kick out of that. This particular Santa is retired Air Force! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...







No comments:
Post a Comment