Thursday, December 3, 2009
Just Us at Christmas
Well earlier I had reported my camera was not working, the camera and I have worked out our differences and we are friends again! These are just some silly pictures I took of the kids and our crazy mad mess of a Christmas Tree! I love to see the kids pray at dinner so I was trying to sneak some pictures but I got caught. And our tree is sweet and one day I am going to miss the tree with all the ornaments at knee level. We are have a really good time with all our Christmas adventures. Today we wrapped all our presents and I am putting all of our out of town packages in the mail tomorrow. We have our first of five parties this weekend and are getting excited for our annual visit to the North Pole! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment