
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Break Free Weekend
We had an amazing weekend of powerful prayer and worship. Ended by a celebration service of music and mass baptisms. I will not even begin to explain the power of the Holy Spirit and how powerful this weekend was. Gary and I have been so blessed we pray this feeling stays fresh and our lives as well as Lilly and Owen's continue to grow in Christ. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...



No comments:
Post a Comment