Lilly LOVES space. She is very fascinated by God and creation and all the planets. Her favorite planet is Saturn of course because it has rings. And she will not let anyone tell her Pluto is a moon, it's a planet. She is very content watching the NASA channel, strange for a four year old but it is what it is! God love her, I pray she stays this excited about learning! Tonight we went outside to see the moon at its brightest for the entire year. Venus was also very bright, also nick named Jesus' star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment