Our beautiful little Lilly Grace is five years old. She is the most sassy beautiful little girl I know. Lilly is as unique as a Sun flower. She loves space and spaghetti and meatballs! She loves her footie nighties and her bother Owie as she like to call him! We had a super small party with our favorite friends to celebrate. Lilly said she had a marvelous day! And yes we made a meatball and spaghetti cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment