Thursday, August 19, 2010
Yesterday a good friend of mine asked me why I got rid of my Facebook page. I told her it was nothing personal I was just trying to get back to basics. I have gone on an amazing journey and found freedom. I love to read God's word, so my Facebook time has now become God's time. I have re-discovered my purpose and it's not just being a good wife and mother it's being God's friend and I long to know him. That moment when I see Jesus for the first time I will be able to tell him I used everything I have for Him and I have nothing left. Nothing personal about Facebook just a decision I made for me, I want to know the Lord with ALL my heart not just a small part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment