Thursday, August 19, 2010
New Rooms for the Dingy Doo's
Gary and I re-did the kids rooms before we went to Disney. We wanted to get rid of the baby wall paper in Lilly's room before she went to school. Lilly is definitely a girlie girl and little man loves his cars. Owen is quite the singer and piano player, I see a worship pastor in our future! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment