Monday, December 6, 2010

Dang Camera

This was a great weekend! We did a ton. First thing was Sarah's surprise 30th birthday and it was really great! She really was surprised. We got to visit with friends we have not seen in a while and I got to hold baby Carter all night he is so cute!
Next was an amazing church service. The Adult choir at Radiant is really good, they are put together very well. And the guys from the worship team did this fantastic rendition of drummer boy! I was really proud of them they are really fantastic! After Church we had birthday cake at my moms, she is 30 again! And last thing we went to a very nice Christmas Party at Pastor Jamie and Jen's! That was allot of fun! I finished up the day by making a penguin costume for Lilly's school Christmas Musical!
Few I need a nap and I am getting ready to go to work!
By the way I am sure you are wondering where the pictures are.....Well my camera died! No worries I have to have a camera by Tuesday I may just have to break down and get another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.