Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Please Join Us!
Gary and I are so blessed to have found Radiant Church. We love our church family and feel like Radiant is a second home. Our lives have been transformed by our Gracious God! I am excited for this Christmas Service honoring the the birth of our Saviour. I am humbled to be singing during worship this year and pray that our family and friends will prayfully consider joining us. Blessing and Love to all this Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment