Monday, January 24, 2011
Snapshot. What a fantastic gift!
Gary's dad sent us a book he has been putting together about his childhood and life up until now. This is such a great idea for all of us and something we can pass on to the kids and the kids, kids. WOW I can't believe I just said that! Just thinking of my kiddos grown up makes my tummy hurt! So now I think our whole family should write one! I would love to have a book from everyone. Hint hint!! This would be a great Christmas present, hint hint!! With pictures hint, hint!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment