Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Anise Meeeee??
Every year about this same time I start to get a little ansie. I know that spring and summer are coming and I am ready! Although we are so blessed to have Colorado swinters I love my Colorado summers, I just can't wait to have my yard put together and dinner on the deck! It's coming I can feel it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment