Sunday, February 20, 2011
Owen's Corner
Owen is such a sweet little man he really is one of the nicest kids I know. He love to cuddle and he says I love you mommy several time a day, even when he is not in trouble! Any who he has just figured out he is three and is testing everything we say. Even when he is in trouble in time out he is so stinking funny!! He was singing I love my corner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment