Lilly and Owen are really sick. I just hate when the kids are sick, we feel so helpless not to mention sleepless. Owen wants to be held and poor Lilly wants to just sit in the bath. Makes me so sad for them, we are in prayer for a quick return to health. On another note they are pretty stinking cute cuddling together!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment