Take a moment to remember our troops that are deployed today and their families. Blessings!
Monday, July 4, 2011
Some 4th of July Fun
Taking a moment to post some quick pictures the kids are wiped out!!! We have been swimming with our best friends Lance, Sarah, Maddy and Allie. We had a great time and the kids are totally worn out! I even got a picture of happy feet! Those would be my feet happily doing nothing! And I have managed to drink tons of water today and it's still in there!! HA~HA!!! We are going to have a BBQ in a couple of hours and fireworks at the end of the night so look for more pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment