I can't even describe how much I love my time with Owen. He is an amazing little man and I adore him. He has a twinkle in his eye and never ceases to amaze me how quickly he can get himself in trouble :). Owen also has a heart for Christ. It's amazing I have never met a little kid that loves Jesus as much as Owen. So many adults could learn from his heart. He is a sweet little man and I pray that the Lord continue to bless him. I also pray he is my little worship pastor!! HA!! Now if we could just get him to aim in the big hole on the potty he would be perfect!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment