Grandma and Papa sent us a huge wall map. I put it up in the kids room/man basement! We love this map, it all ready had Grandma and Papa on it and we added all of our family out of the state! We also put a pin where Mickey lives, we could not leave Mickey out!
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment