Owen has his own way of explaining things. I knew this morning was going to be a morning when Owen came to me and said he was going to wear his G.I. Army Man Pants. Good Gravy!
Early this morning we woke to a rainy foggy day the temp is an ugly 40 degrees. YUCK! Any way Owen wanted to know where the mountains went. I told him God let the clouds come play. Owen immediately said Well tell God to take them back up they are peeing everywhere!
It is wet, we set a record for the most rainfall in a 24 hour period since 1894! Please tell me this is not a sign of a horrendous winter.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment