It so pretty, the snow that is! I love the snow and my winter wardrobe is so much better than summer! Any way we have snow and plenty of it! Lilly had to go to school today but came home to a few more inches. Gary and the kids had a lot of fun playing outside this afternoon. I love this weather for cooking I am making homemade chili and homemade bread. And for desert homemade pumpkin spice cookies! Yay for snuggling this evening all our church activities have been canceled!
Stay home and be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment