Saturday, October 22, 2011
From the Mouth of a Three Year Old
This evening I covered the pre-school class at church. One of the little girls was pushing around a car. I asked her to be very careful. I said watch where you are going because Miss. Jen would be so sad if you hit your head on something. She looked at me and said, " I am insured Miss. Jen it's ok!" The things these little guys say!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment