I have started to really focus in on praying. On top of praying for my family, friends and church I am praying for worship. Fasting media and just praying. Praying that people are able to just worship the Lord. Who gives a care if someone is looking, listening...Just figure out what worship is about and do it.
Monday, October 24, 2011
I Pray Alot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment