Monday, December 26, 2011
Happy Boxing Day!
Today is one of my very favorite days of the year! This is the day when all the decorations come down and we put all our new presents away! I love to see the changes of the kids rooms year to year and how their tastes have change! We are so blessed to be spending this time together. In a way I am always so thankful to get back to normal and start over for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment