WOW my kids are so wound up! They are so excited to celebrate Jesus Birthday and of course to see if Santa comes! I think he will!
Gary and I are going to take the kids to the store in a few so they can shop for each other and get some Toy's for Tot's things.
I am pretty sure Gary and I are just as excited as the kids! Right now we are sippin some coffee and watching Toy Story!
To Infinity and Beyond!
Blessings Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment