So I got an iPhone! AND IT'S AMAZING! I love it, where have I been! Any who I wanted a special ring. So in honor of Josh my first paid download was Gungor's "Beautiful Things!"
One of my favorite songs. Our worship team did this song a few weeks ago and it was spectacular! Josh would have been proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment