Friday, March 23, 2012
I Have Some Massive Work To Do!
Everyone knows that singing to Jesus is my favorite thing ever. But lately I have noticed a strange change in my voice. It totally sounds tired and pitchy and out of control. So I got out my Jeannie Deva sets and have begun to workout my vocals. I recorded a bit today and wow it was ugly. So I am going to record once a week so I can give myself a good evaluation. I watched a recording of worship from a week ago and was so disappointed in my vocals that I wanted to crawl under a rock. But I know with a good amount of work I can get my voice back in shape. Singing to Jesus is my favorite thing ever I know He knows my heart but I want everyone to hear my heart through the music!
Blessing Y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment