Saturday, April 28, 2012
My 10 Year Quest
When Gary and I moved back to Colorado from Idaho it was a long trip for our dinnerware. Several pieces shattered during the trip. Not to mention just normal use and me occasionally throwing a plate here and there! Any who I have been on this quest to find new dinnerware. It has been a long journey and I think I may be ready to commit. It is time to say yes to the dish. Here are some of my favorites. Between, Pier One, World Market, Bed Bath and Beyond, JC Penney and Macy's I should be able to just pick one! RIGHT???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...









No comments:
Post a Comment