My sweet little man Owen, turned five years old today. He is such a sweet and innocent light. He will all ways be my baby and Sunday sleeping buddy. I love the brave in his heart and his willingness to pray and teach other about God! Gary and I could not have asked for a more perfect little guy. We know the Lord has many wonderful adventures in store for Owen. Happy birthday little man!





Happy Birthday, Owen! Sorry we couldn't be there. Your present is on it's way, sorry it missed it too! One of these days Grandma will get the ordering timing right. Hope you had a great day! Can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma and Papa
Thanks grandma I wished you could be here to. I miss you and I would like to have the big leaf in your yard!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI will be back soon I promise'
Love Owen
He also said he loves papa and Gus!