Monday, September 10, 2012
Dinner Time
Dinner is my favorite time with my family. I especially love cooking this time of year with the fresh veggies we get from grammies garden. Tonight I used our onions, peppers and some fresh cilantro. I love hearing the stories from everyone's day. It's perfect family time! We finished our evening withe the kiddos making cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...





No comments:
Post a Comment