We had our first rehearsal tonight for our Christmas musical. I am really excited and praying I don't let these kids down.
I had a God moment and such an overwhelming feeling of love for these kids.
At the end of rehearsal we asked all the kids to pray for each other and pray about bringing someone to church they feel does not know Christ. It is such an amazing feeling to Be in a room full of fifty-seven first through fifth graders praying!
I can't even begin to tell you how precious of a gift it is to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit as these kids pray together.
God is so good! I am just so thankful for the Lord in leading our family to such an amazing church. All glory to God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment