Well today started with a child that did not get a good nights sleep, my husband that had a horrible night at work, my daughter who has grown out of all her cloths, and me stepping away from children's ministry again. Do I dare ask if there is anything else? I just want to lock my doors somedays and never come out. Hermitville here I come!
But God is good and oh so faithful. We learn many lessons from our minor inconveniences. I learned today that I am not super wife or mom (all though I do have an apron that doubled as a cape) and its ok to have one day off a week and that day will be Sunday. Unless I am singing because worship defines who I am and I will never give up singing to Jesus!
Ahhh much better!!
Our day did end on a nice note we all cuddled in our bed reading none other than Noah's Ark. Our Wonderful God and His promises. Even our bad days turn out ok with cuddles and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment