Golf has become a favorite subject around here. My dad took Lilly to Patty Jewett for a date and she can't stop talking about golfing! We took the kids to play a round of put-put at the old World of Golf place next to PAFB. Teddy and I learned to cheat I mean play well there!
The kids did great! Lilly is pretty amazing and Owen was getting the hang of it by the end.
My concern is my husband.....Gary played hockey and is a huge hockey fan (stupid lockout) anyway he plays golf like he is playing hockey! It's hilarious! Happy Gilmore has nothing on Gary!
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...





No comments:
Post a Comment