Lets see I have prayed, taken a hot bath, listened to worship music, prayed some more.....put away laundry and I still can't sleep. I am beginning to think this sleep thing is the cause of my headaches, hearing, stomach and weight issues. It's still early but I don't usually fall asleep until threeish.... So now I am kind of board! I don't sing again until the end of the month so I don't have to rehearse and my house is spotless. Hummmmmmmmm.... I wish someone was awake that would talk to me. Now I am totally rambling:)
PSA16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
At least I have hope!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...




You are a dang mess! At least your house is clean!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJen, you really are a mess! I think it may be time to see your dr. again. Maybe your thyroid is screwed up again. I know pills are not the answer, but maybe your dr. would have other suggestions. I really hate to think of you up all night, it makes me really tired and worried for you and your family. God bless you. We love you.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Yes I am going to the doctor. I am board at night :). I think it's my thyroid too. My heart skips a beat when I am really still. I feel good and not really run down its just wired.
ReplyDeleteLove you too I am fine I promise!
:)