Saturday, October 13, 2012
Cave of the Winds
We had a great time at Cave of the Winds today. I read all the reviews and they were not so good. I am glad we went despite the reviews because we had a great time! The beauty of the caves and outside views were just stunning. The kids loved every second climbing all the stairs and narrow passages. We were with a small group of ten people so we felt like we were in a adventure all alone! We can't wait to go back when the kids are older and do the lantern tour. After exploring we went and had some chowder and warm drinks at one if our favorite places in Manitou. It was chilly but we sat outside and enjoyed the fall leaves and small brook one last time this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...









No comments:
Post a Comment