I can't believe we have made it this far! I can't lie I am so tired of vegetables, beans, brown rice and brown pasta. I have done surprisingly well with no coffee and just a half of coke during this time.
I am so faithful in Christ and love this feeling of total dependence on God.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment