Oh my gosh I am doing really well on this fast. The food is not yucky at all, and today was the first day I did not miss my afternoon coffee.
It's amazing how God moves when we really focus and pay attention to what He is saying.
Gary is pretty amazing and has done really well with this time of fasting. And the kids not having any tv is a blessing all alone. I love the calm of our home!
Tonight's dinner was tacos
Black beans on a warm whole wheat organic wheat tortilla. Along with a corn pico de gallo fresh cilantro and avocados .
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment