Not hard right? I am wide awake again but tonight I am working on the kids musical. I am really excited and really nervous because in all honesty I don't want to let anyone down. Any way I think I have the choreography down and I announced all the lead solos last week. My friend Jen is on vacation and I am excited for her to come back and see all the work the kiddos gave done.
Last night I was super productive while I was awake I rearranged our pantry! And removed the rug under the dining room table and then dyed my hair! I am now a brunette! Gary really wants me to take a pill already! :)
Funny thing is that I am really not tired during the day. I do get run down at about two but with work and kids there is just no time for me to stop. I won't lie I do question my fatness considering I am on the go all the time. My friend Hulina says its because I drink my calories. She is right, but God help the world with out my personality in a cup!!!
Sleep will come until then I have plenty to keep me busy!
Good night friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment