Poor Lilly just wanted to heat her bagel up. I had my back turned and smoke was pouring out of the microwave. My house smells like burned plastic. She was so upset. I told her to put the bagel on one of the white plates. My bad I did not mean the picnic plates!
Poor kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment