And not like the movie. This whole sleep thing has me so confused. Any way I am sure my problem tonight is that I watched three episodes of 48 hours hard evidence and am reading a fantastic book on worship.
This book on worship is one I just could not put down.
I know everyone close to me knows how important my relationship with Christ is. Especially honoring Him through music. The act if pure worship is so powerful I want my feelings of Christ to glow off of me when I sing. Those moments of clear self abandonment and total dependency on God is a longing that I pray for. I consistently pray for an awakening and revival that only Christ can bring. I am so thankful I never lost the music, I found a new stronger song in Him.
After I finished this fantastic book I went to check in on the kids and pray over them. This is how I found them! Together! God is just so good, I am so thankful for my life and where Gary and I are at right now. What a blessing! I was talking with a friend at church about how much we love babies and the thoughts we have of possibly having more. I think it's a nice thought but I know in my heart for us it's time to grow with Lilly and Owen. I can't imagine my life without their special hearts. I love watching them grow. My favorite thing about being a mom is watching Lilly and Owen seek God! There is just nothing on earth better than the heart of a child in Christ.
Good night (morning) all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment