That means thank you in dog! Bailey and Bradley are in love with my dad. Every once in a while at the commissary the have these huge bones and my dad gets them for our puppies!
Bailey and Bradley are so loved I am going to be so sad the day they go see Jesus. They are very very old puppies and Bradley is suffering from hip dysplasia so this will be a rough cold winter for him. Bailey won't run anymore and hates walks. I can remember when Gary and I would pack them up and run them up gold camp and Rampart and Bailey loved to go camping. I miss those days. Bailey is a little over twelve and Bradley is a little over eleven they are old but loved puppies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...




No comments:
Post a Comment