Lilly is an incredibly healthy eater. When I make her lunch I give her lots of dippable veggies and a half sandwich. If I don't I open her lunch box and see she had left stuff behind. When we go out to dinner she will usually order a salad with ranch and water! I love it and hope this lasts! I don't want her to have my fat genes!!
Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment