I have been sick and run down for two weeks now. I have a kidney infection that just won't get better and now Lilly and I have a nasty cold!
I can always count on my mom to make things better. Lilly stayed home from school today and my mom came and took care of her. She also made us a meatloaf for dinner! It was just what we needed!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment