Our Christmas tree has been putrid the last several years. Our ornaments have moved several times and have been broken. So today we made some new decorations for our tree! I have never been a fan of matchy matchy trees. I love pulling a decoration out if the Christmas box and saying remember when! Hopefully one day when my kids are
grown and be able to remember when! I did learn a valuable lesson today. And that is I swear I will never ever use glitter again! Here are some of our creations. These will look great on our tree and around our home! Also I was thinking great teacher gifts!
Can't wait until we put up our tree next weekend!
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...














No comments:
Post a Comment